Clearity believes that all women deserve the best possible therapies for their unique disease.
To this end, you will find information on this website:
- Announcing the latest treatment options available at new diagnosis, at maintenance, and at recurrence or disease progression
- Explaining how tumor testing can reveal the cancer’s molecular profile and suggest possible treatment strategies
- To help identify clinical trials that best suit each woman’s specific situation
If you would like personal one-on-one assistance, our Treatment Decision Support scientific team can help you. Clearity does not provide medical advice about which treatments women should receive. Instead, our staff explain treatment options and tumor testing results and provide potential questions and other information that they can discuss with their physicians.
We aim to help you understand:
- Standard chemotherapy and targeted treatments appropriate for your particular clinical situation
- How your tumor’s characteristics (biomarkers, profile, gene mutations/alterations) can make it more sensitive to certain therapies
- Promising drugs in clinical trials that may be appropriate for you
To receive an initial consultation, please:
1. Complete our secure and privacy-protected online Treatment Decision Support Information form. Providing the dates and details of your cancer diagnosis and treatments will ensure that our discussion is tailored to your specific situation.
2. Send us copies of your
a. most recent Oncology Progress Note or Office Visit Note that includes a summary of your treatments
b. pathology report(s) from your diagnostic biopsy and/or surgery
c. most recent scan report
d. tumor profiling report (if you have had that testing performed)
You may be able to download these records from your Medical Care Provider’s Patient Portal.
Please email them to Clearity at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 858-657-0265. If you have any questions, please email us at the above address.