The Clearity Foundation’s Mission Acceleration Campaign
The current state of ovarian cancer is far behind other cancers in new treatments and progress. But The Clearity Foundation believes that women with ovarian cancer, both recently diagnosed and recurrent, should have reliable and current information about their disease and access to molecular profiling.
Our three mission acceleration goals are to support patients, ignite research and increase awareness. And ultimately to change the story for our daughters and granddaughters.
To speed up progress, we are aiming to raise $1,825,000 to accomplish these goals:
• Profile 500+ additional patients (goal to profile 1,000th patient)
• Provide access to new tests to inform treatment selection
• Develop patient portal for patient-directed disease management
• Support 1,000 patients through web community to empower patients and families with research and resources
• Determine if profile-matched treatments impact patient survival
• Illuminate treatment and disease monitoring patterns and out comes
• Provide de-identified, validated data access to academic researchers
• Present research findings at oncology conferences
• Publish research in peer-reviewed journals
• Organize patient and physician educational forums
By pledging to accelerate our progress, you are helping Clearity reach more women to assist them in their ovarian cancer fight and support more women with molecular profiles, helping to inform their treatment decisions.
Join Us In Our Mission
To view and download the entire Mission Acceleration brochure, click here.
For information about making a pledge to the Mission Acceleration Campaign, click here.
Join our mailing list, host an event, or become a volunteer, contact us below:
To donate to The Clearity Foundation, visit our donation page or click the button below. Your contribution of any amount is welcomed with gratitude!